Mortgage Executive Magazine has officially released their annual list of the Top 200 Mortgage Originators in America and Top 1% of Mortgage Originators in America as ranked by total yearly mortgage volume for 2019.
Homeowners Financial Group is thrilled to announce that 2 of our top Licensed Mortgage Professionals have earned a spot on the Top 200 Mortgage Originators in America list. Congratulations to Austin Lampson (Santa Barbara, CA) and Carisa Winklepleck (Chandler, AZ) for their hard work and dedication! It is a testament to their stellar service and communication to be represented as one of the top 200 originators in the entire nation.
The industry publication also complied a list of 2019’s Top 1% of Mortgage Originators in America with a required production criteria of at least $30 million. We are proud to recognize 12 HFG Licensed Mortgage Professionals and would like to congratulate the following on their commitment and focus to serve their clients:
- Lori Bowman (Scottsdale, AZ – Corporate)
- Rachelle Coffey (Peoria, AZ)
- Joe Conner (Phoenix, AZ – Biltmore)
- Casey Cutter (Phoenix, AZ – Biltmore)
- Heather Jones (Alamogordo, NM)
- Laurie Lawton Scott (Prescott, AZ)
- Cindy Levorah (Santa Fe, NM)
- Alvaro Loureiro (Tampa, FL)
- Christine McConnell (Scottsdale, AZ – Corporate)
- Eric Murrietta (Scottsdale, AZ – Corporate)
- Jeff O’Brasky (Scottsdale, AZ – Corporate)
- Christian Rodriguez (Tampa, FL)
These awards programs seek to recognize and celebrate the service, dedication, and hard work that leading mortgage professionals put into serving their clients during the home loan process. You can find the full list of Top 200 rankings here and the full list of Top 1% rankings here.