At Homeowners Financial Group, we understand that buying a home can be stressful. But we believe that having the freedom to choose how you complete your mortgage application can alleviate much of that stress.
Our digital mortgage application helps streamline the lending process, while still providing the guidance of an experienced, licensed mortgage professional. Here are a few reasons you may want to consider using our digital application to apply for your next mortgage.
- It’s convenient. You can complete your application from anywhere you have a computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone. To make it even easier, if you want to opt in, we’ll verify your income, employment and assets and download the required information, so you don’t have to search for and upload documents.
- It’s easy. You won’t find any confusing industry jargon in this application. Plus, you can tap on icons to make your selections instead of choosing from drop-downs, which is especially helpful if you’re applying on a mobile device.
- It’s secure. Our digital application uses bank level encryption to keep your private data private. Plus, uploading your information to our portal is much more secure than emailing personal documents and other sensitive information back and forth.
- It’s fast. On average, it takes about 5-7 minutes to complete your online application. We timed it!
- It keeps you on track. You’ll receive milestone communications giving you progress updates and letting you know when you need to add additional information to your application, so you stay on track for closing.
- It’s the best of both worlds. You get the convenience and speed of a digital application without sacrificing the knowledge and experience a licensed mortgage professional can provide. If you get stuck, have questions or want to check in, we’re only a phone call away.